There was once a businessman named John who owned a manufacturing company that produced various kinds of products, although John had always been passionate about his business and determined to make it successful. He found out that passion alone was not enough to face many business challenges he had
along the way.
John faced multiple issues, and the main one was the constant downtime in his factory; it was common for him to pause production because machines were not working or due to issues related to inventory. He was losing a lot of money, but luckily a friend advised him to use odoo ERP system, and that transformed his business completely.
What is an ERP system?
Instead of giving you a complicated answer full of technical terms, let us just say that an ERP system is like a modern closet with a big board that helps the company keep everything organized and contact each other to collaborate and work more efficiently.
The ERP system is what companies need to see the full picture, monitor how fast the work is going and what their teams are performing, track performance, and make plans for the future.
Imagine you’re a sales representative at a company that uses Odoo ERP solution. You’ve just closed a new deal with a customer. Now you go to Odoo and create a new customer record in the system then add all of the relevant information, such as the customer’s contact information, shipping address, and purchase history.
Once the customer record is created, you can start tracking the status of the deal and communicating with the customer throughout the sales process. Odoo also allows you to generate invoices and quotes, and to track payments.
What are the benefits of Odoo ERP implementation for businesses?
Odoo ERP implementation is more than just buying software; it is partnering with an ally that will be with you along your journey. This ERP software is developed to help companies grow without putting more burden on them.
Once you have odoo implemented, you can notice that odoo:
- Simplifies business processes: using odoo enterprise resource planning system allows businesses to track and monitor all processes with smart interactive dashboards. You can easily customize and use them to know all the information you need in few clicks.
- Enhances teamwork: odoo is loaded with collaboration tools that facilitate business growth, users can add notes, and notifications will be sent in real-time not to mention the automation for business workflow.
- Generates reports: While reports used to take days or weeks to prepare, odoo can
deliver informative reports in seconds. and they can be customized to help
you find and solve bottleneck problems.
How can ERP help you focus on your business and Improve
Core business processes always keep employees busy as they take a long time,
but most of them are just repetitive tasks. odoo can provide a solution for
your business that:
- Streamlining operations: Odoo automates many manual tasks, such as order fulfilment, inventory management, and accounting. Automation turns time-consuming day-to-day operations into easier tasks that can be performed in less time.
- Improving visibility and insights: one of the main advantages of odoo ERP software is the powerful analytics and reporting tools. For example, you can use Odoo to track inventory levels, sales
performance, and customer satisfaction, and with just a few clicks know how much your company have sold, how much revenue has been generated this month. Using this information can help you to identify areas where you can improve productivity and reduce costs.
- Reducing errors: Odoo’s automation features help to reduce human error. For example, Odoo can automatically generate invoices and quotes, and track payments. The value entered will be same in all reports, making your data more accurate.
- Eliminating unnecessary software: Odoo is a suite of integrated applications that covers all major business functions, such as CRM, accounting, inventory management, human resources, and
project management. This means that you don’t need to purchase multiple software programs, which can save you money on licensing and maintenance costs.
Streamline Business Processes and Boost Productivity
Business owners need to ensure ongoing production to achieve success and meet demand, but system failures (especially in manufacturing businesses) can cause delays for hours or even days leading to huge loss of money and opportunities.
Although It is impossible to eliminate downtime completely, you can reduce it with the help of odoo’s ERP system. here are some examples of how you can do that:
- Schedule maintenance: There is an odoo module for maintenance to track machines’ status and schedule preventative maintenance tasks during planned downtime periods which is a good way to detect malfunctions early and prevent them from causing severe damage.
- Plan Production: you can create production plans for your business and schedule production runs on the system.
- Manage staff training: human error can be responsible for downtime; therefore, odoo
has tools to track employee performance and help the HR department
identify problems and solve them earlier
How can odoo ERP system maximize ROI?
Every business is an investment, and businessmen know that you need to pay money to get money in return, but what is the key to a successful business? The answer is to increase the revenues and reduce the costs as much as possible.
Data from previous clients who came for odoo ERP implementation services in the past show that odoo helped more than 90% of them get better results, while over 80% witnessed increased ROI.
There are plenty of methods to increase the ROI when you have odoo ERP system, and here are some examples:
- Improve marketing strategy: using effective marketing strategies is vital to attracting new customers and increasing sales, and odoo help businesses create and manage campaigns on social media to reach the target audience. The campaigns’ reports can show you what is more effective, what generates more money, therefore decision-making will be improved.
- Optimize your pricing strategy: odoo offers two ways to enhance your pricing strategy; the first is to know where profits come from and adjust prices accordingly to boost revenues, and the second is to analyze the costs from your production plans if there are any changes in the cost.
- Change production plans: you can use odoo to track your plan’s performance, determine
the bottleneck problems and come up with sufficient solutions.
- Improve customer retention: odoo is great for building a strong relationship with customers and keeping them satisfied. Provide exceptional customer service with odoo’s modern CRM and see how your customer will favor you over other competitors
Get your ERP system from an odoo Gold Partner
You can get software from a freelancer, or any software team, but if you want your ERP to help you make
informed decisions and the system to be built to support core business activities you must go for a gold partner.
Getting a new ERP system from us means letting a professional and experienced team handle the mission. This ensures that your ERP system will be planned and designed to meet all your business needs, plus getting ERP system’s maintenance and support to ensure your system is working seamlessly at all
All it takes from you is to contact us, and one of our consultants to give you a free consultation and demonstration.